Tuesday, July 15, 2008

my life in uni...

Alone in my room now.. my roommate left on Thursday nite, so I was zzzing alone last nite. Still, life is ok here… slowly adapting to my everchanging friends. Haha, everyday I’m like joining a different gang. Anyway, getting very little entertainment here. No TV, no wireless, yet, no story books to read ( I didn’t look anyway). For now, the only entertainment for me is switching on my laptop and listening to songs.
Keep writing blogs but couldn’t post it online, can only write and save in word’s file. Today is a Saturday, everything slows down on weekends here, cos I don’t have classes to rush to, no meetings to go to, no activities to participate in. So I made an arrangement with a few friends to go midvalley, again…
Life is hard yet simple. Hard in the sense that I need to wash my own laundry, hard in the sense that I need to walk to wherever I wanna go, hard to wake up in the early morning, hard to keep up with a stable pack of friends. But I’m trying hard to overcome all that. Simple in the sense that everything seems totally quiet and calm once the weekends arrive. Then I’ll just laze ard in my room, or my college, mostly my room, with nothing to do. Maybe it’s still early of the semester, so I don’t have assignments or any notes to catch up with yet. Wait til later, I might complain nonstop.
From the beginning, I’ve already seen different characters in school. Starting to notice selfish ones, I’m not sure whether it’s because I’m not close to them so I don’t get certain information or it’s my own personal prejudice or negative thoughts. Then there are friendly ones, jovial ones… but I guess all these are only the tip of an iceberg. I will see better and worse of Homosapiens.
Really miss the fun times I have with my close friends. Here, it’s a start over, everything is from zero. I feel small here. But buds will bloom, it’s just a matter of time and effort. Alright!! I made my own words of wisdom d!! “Buds will bloom, it’s just a matter of time and effort” Nice one, JuiN!!
To my family and friends: Hope everyone is okey or in better state than I am. Wish u guys all the best in life!! Really missing everyone. And my cats as well…

To Khairul, a friend of mine,
REST IN PEACE…
May u be happy by God’s side…

No comments: