Ending of 2012 and the coming of a new year, 2013.
Reflection on teaching, 2012:
1. Have not been setting proper goals and compromising on the little goals I have, making them worse.
2. Did touched a few kids and hopefully may be able to strengthen that this coming year.
3. Could have pushed myself a little further for the kids.
2013 New Year Resolution:
1. Set clear goals and constantly "shower" reminders to myself and the kids about the goals.
2. Will push myself a little harder but still be exemplar in TAL W3.
3. Complete year 2013 with at least 10 quotable proudest moment.
Gosh, now life is just about teaching??!
Well, that ain't so bad.
Sending love to my family and friends, wherever you guys are.
Have a blessed New Year. May it bring more smiles, laughter and surprises, no matter what perspective you have!
Wednesday, December 5, 2012
|Grandfinals - Won by WITS|
World University Peace Invitational Debate 2012
Facts and figures, and non-stopping speakers.
Overwhelmed, I was.
Amazed by how much facts and figures the human brain can configure in 15 minutes.
Humbled by the fact that mine cannot.
Moral of the story: Gotta read more, as in more substantial reads.