Monday, October 10, 2011

AWESOME SEND-OFF!!


courtesy of Joshua Chew

Memories of the 3 years in UM kept flashing in my mind...
Flooded with nostalgic feelings now and then.
All the friendship I've made, all the fun experience, joy and pain (mostly joy), all the crushes I had, the learning and sharing, the smiles and laughter I've seen and heard, the love I've seen grown...
It was a super-duper fantastical, end-with-a-bang, wonderfully memorable send-off on my official-final-day-as-a-undergraduate!
I can't thank all my friends enough for the colours they have painted in my university-life-canvas.
My apologies for all my misbehaviour towards any of you.

To all who graduated with me, congratulations and best wishes in your future undertakings!
To all who had graduated and still came back for the celebration, and to all coming-soon-graduates, Thank you is an understatement of how I want to express my feelings.
I'm missing all of you already.

Life's short; candles burn, brief;
Fear not of death but life unlived.
(Mine is well-lived with all of you in it!)

Lots of love,
Juin

1 comment:

Vanilla Cloud said...

All the best to you dear~ ^^