Thursday, April 30, 2009

>.<

finals is over for sem 2, 2008/2009 session.
i thought it would be exhilarating, hmm.. guess not!
ruined by the fact that i did horribly for my maths paper.
what is it with me n maths??!!
i tried so hard to get the figures n formulas in my head, yet, i stil can't apply once the question takes a twist.
sorry to disappoint whoever that expects anything from me...

anyway, life goes on, it's just one paper, i tried doin better in others, but we'll see how it ends.
should've been shopping 2day itself as a celebration of finishing our finals,
but alas, preparation for the battle 2day really drained us...
So i guess my wish of changing a new hp is washed down d drain.
MATHS, MY NEMESIS!! AARRRGGHHH!!!!!
i'l just have to think of other plans to get my now-in-dreamy-blurry-picture-stil-not fulfilled-wish hp... >.<

just an update...i think this blog is dull too...

No comments: