Tuesday, March 10, 2009

D-Day has come...

It's here...
PTH day is here.
We did a full dress rehearsal yesterday night, all seems to go quite smoothly.
We also did a stage-praying ceremony to hope for beautiful weather and that all will run smoothly.
I super-duper hope that it will end fantastically well.
Skipped class for the whole day, sorry mummy!
But because i did the class-skipping, so to make up for the naughty things i did, I'll perform my best tonight!
i so wish that my family can come watch me perform tonight.
also missed the times when my high school organize the Malam Bakat,
those times when my friends and I did the deco n enjoyed the night.

2 comments:

杏彤 said...

You did perform well!!!I also skipped what..hehe..Although there's some regrets, but still..it was over..but friendship gained through PTH will never end!!

MiCkY WeRn said...

yoyo da jie!! when 1 send ur video 2 me ar?? i wan it asap nu..
haha..btw..u asked me 2 c de pesta de pic rite?? where got? x nampak also..