Wednesday, July 7, 2010

quotes...

True friends know your weaknesses, but show you your strengths.
Friends are the family we choose for ourselves.

Home is where I can look and feel ugly and enjoy it.

It will turn out good in the end, if it's not good, it isn't the end.

I'd like to think that other people are the ones who screw up my life. But really, it's me.

You never know how strong you are, until being strong is the only choice you have.

If you want the rainbow, you've gotta put up with the rain.

My head says, "Who cares?" But then my heart whispers, "You do, stupid..."

Don't make decisions when you're mad, and don't make promises when you're happy. (So true..)

LQTM (Laughing Quietly To Myself) is the new LOL.


If you're reading this...
Congratulations, you're alive.
If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.

No comments: