Monday, June 28, 2010

Tanjoubi Omedetou~





Thanks loads to my fun-loving, laughter-as-fuel, hardworker-bee MPMs gang!
Thanks loads to Malar, Chai, CPK as well!!
Also to Alice and Shob for the lovely day out!
And last but not least, thanks to my cutie-pie aunt, Cherry Lay Nee and of course, my pretty, adventure-lover sis!!
Not to be missed, touched by all the wishes that made my day!!
roommie's call from India~ wishes on facebook and messages~
Appreciate it, meant a lot to me!!! *grinning*
More to come! Thanks to my beloved family n my gangie-4eva best mates!!
Surprises or not, presents or not, treats or not, i had fun today!!
YEAH!! double digits ain't that bad!! The 2 big 2s!! XP


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here you can consistently pick services that include real UNITED STATE Facebook Likes for adding beauty right into your facebook ID. buy usa likes