Saturday, July 4, 2009

I am just human...

i'll be goin bec college tomorrow.
2months holiday seem like nothing. is it just me or did i just teleported my self 2 months ahead n ended my hols just like dat? Dang! i wished i had fully used my hols for good, but too late to regret now!
had a lovely "last" gathering on 2nd july v frens bec at home... dunno when v'll ever gather n enjoy ourselves like dat again.
reminiscence is of no use... no matter how hard i wanna turn bec time...
i guess it's time to move on.

already start missing home...
my family, my friends, my bed, my internet access, my car, everything!!!
i guess they're gonna miss me too...

loads of love n thx to my friends for d lovely gifts!
Also, happy birthday to my roommate, kharkhee!(5th July)

My attachment to all that i cherish causes me great pain. That is what keeps me in d wheel of life...Makes me human...

No comments: