Sunday, August 7, 2011

strings of events~ well.. i AM super free, so this is what I did

I harvested rambutans straight from the trees.  Dad weighted down the branch and I snipped the fruits right from their twigs!
I climbed a coconut tree which is 2 floors high (without ladder!!) and chopped down a branch of coconuts.
Opened coconuts for the coconut drink, which tasted super awesomely isotonic and sweet after sweating like a pig while harvesting the rambutans.
I drove my dad's Pajero on the way back from Kelantan (4WD doesn't feel much different from normal car but I never dared myself to drive it before)
Sold rambutans the next day cos we harvested seriously LOADS of them. You'll see from the pictures below.

nearly whole back boot of dad's car is filled with these hairy red fruits

poster

selling near d junction to my house

RM3/kg, u want extra?? SURE! ^^

family business - taking selcas during business hour ^^

well~ selling is caring... we have a lot anyway~ LOL
Somehow, I kinda imagine us doing this if *touchwood* we became poor.
Well, the smiles on our faces means we can enjoy this now, we can enjoy this then, IF *touchwood* we need to.
Well, all in all, grandma enjoyed this the most and that's all that matters. =)

Unemployed and enjoying every moment of it.
Yours truly

No comments: