Sunday, June 5, 2011

There is still hope in the entertainment industry~

After being blasted with Britney, Xtina, Rihanna n Lady Gaga... music now hasn't felt the same, for me.
Hardly any innocent, non-swearing, non-vulgar, non-violence type of song, or music video.
I nearly lost hope, watching videos of signs and symbols in videos that doesn't make sense yet bringing intimidating vibes. Songs with mind-boggling, brain-smashing lyrics, some with grammar that even make a 2-year-old disappointed. Love songs that don't potray much love at all~ No fairy tale love songs, no more singing in the rain, no more 'all kinds of everything reminds me of you'... I started missing the 70s, 80s, 90s songs, started listening to some...
Then there's Bruno Mars, Owl City, Taylor Swift... phew!
I found clean and healthy videos online too!!
Wongfu Production has shown me that there is still hope out there.
Check them out at http://www.youtube.com/wongfuproductions
Their videos and productions are diverse; of the theme humor, educational, serious, mostly humor. Just how I like it! <3
They seem to be sincere to get good things out into their channel. I'm sure there are more good channels out there, but they are the first to give me hope that youth out there are still concern of proper manners and ethics and not all crammed up with sex and violence and swearing.
Maru and Nina in Japan are two other cute channels I'm subscribing too!!! (Maru is a cutie cat, btw)
Maru's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/mugumogu
Nina's channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/geofg

P/S to myself:
There are plans I want to realize in future. The conditions are still not right for me. So, hold on there! Cos I want to do my part to make a difference too!

End it with a smile~

No comments: