Thursday, October 1, 2009

a long time since...

I AM MAD!
been a long time since i flipped... can't remember when was the last time.
i am not a scream-at-u-when-i-pissed-off type of person(i think), but there are times when things need to be let out.
unfortunately, or maybe fortunately, i didn't do that.
mom said just think of it as my own kharmma... yes, that could be it.
but my kharmma affected ppl around me too! how does that happen?
anyway, i need to let it out someday, going on this way, might end up dying early...
I seriously don't want that. there are still too many things i haven't experienced!!
thus, i need to let it out, someway, somehow... blogging bout it isn't helping much.
oh, what am i mad about?? tons of things, suddenly crashing down on me like there's no tomorrow...
by midnight, it all ended quietly...
i'll just give a few keywords out: TRUST, RESPONSIBILTY, TIMING, HONESTY, DELEGATION OF WORK.

goodnight!

No comments: