Sunday, August 24, 2008

homesick

came back uni after sem break, n not liking it...
feeling terribly homesick now.. listening to songs to calm my silly feelings.
anyway, songs really do help.


noticed things r different within ppl i know... ppl change, yet as a friend, i wanna know wat changes r occuring.
one can only ask n wait, if speak, will not, then i can ask no more...
to share or not to share is not my say, it's ur call, n i respect that.
just wanna tel my friends that i'l try to be thr for u guys as best as i can...
anything u wanna chat about, i'l b ur listener...

really appreciate all those wonderful personalities that had coloured my life.
including my loving family, amazing friends, educaters n all who had be in my any moment of my life, be it strangers or just passer by.

hope my friends r happy in their respective uni...
may i hear fun n interesting news when i meet up wif them next time...
hope to c u guys soon!!!
AZA AZA HWAITING!!!

No comments: