Thursday, January 3, 2013

3 JAN 2013

One year ago, this date, I had high hopes, high expectations, high pressure, even higher level of jitters.
One year ago, this date, I was thinking of how to introduce myself and my culture plans to the kids I have never met before but fated to teach.
One year ago, this date, I was thinking of bringing so many new things to school; attention grabbers learnt from Institute, colourful and interactive charts in class, creative ways of teaching in class, and what not.

One year later, today, I have higher hopes, higher expectations, higher pressure, but lower jitters.
One year later, today, I am more steady and determined to bring as much impact as I can to these kids I came to know.
One year later, today, I will use the "new" culture they got to know to bring out their best potentials and surprise myself along the way.

Consistency is key. Planning is the lock.

No comments: