Saturday, February 12, 2011

flowerhorn forehead... and loads of flashbacks...

My so said 'Fantabulous' days ahead just gave me a BANG on the head! literally!
There is a bump on my forehead... which thankfully was hidden by my one-sided fringe.

Done with my predicaments, elections in uni is coming up soon!!
Which also means my term as a rep has officially ended.
We MPMUM 2009/2010 were dismissed in a 'Hari-raya-announcement' style video by VC posted on our uni website.
And again, as years before, the hype of the campus elections is starting to spread all around, even more than the coming Valentine's day excitement. It is still exciting for me, kinda...
However, there are things a-term-as-student-rep has made me disagree upon.
Then again, with this current mentality and spirit, there are certain things that will need a lifetime to change.
I just sincerely hope that the coming board of rep will commit and contribute well to the long-term development of all students in UM and UM herself.  May they be wise enough to put capabilities before ideologies.
To all the friends i made and bonds i formed during my term, to all the memories and learning i gained in a term in the council, to all whom have supported me through thick and thin, and to those who have guided me, my sincerest thanks and apologies for everything. It was an AWESOME year (except the part where my academics were affected)!! *SALUTE*
Another streak of colour in my life's canvas...

Lotsa love,
Juin

No comments: