Thursday, December 23, 2010

I am Helios! no.. perhaps Ra! erm... Apollo?

My sis and I are currently in Chichester, West Sussex, UK.
And IT IS COLD!!! We brought sunshine though, it seems.
Unlike in Frankfurt, Germany, which snowed like noone's business, Chichester stopped snowing when we arrived.
Well, I'll walk you through the journey.
check out the snow shape frost on the plane window! this was when we were happily sitting for nearly 14 hours, mostly with daylight outside, towards Heathrow-London.
the display showing info on Heathrow, now showing Frankfurt!
Dreadful display (esp for sis) when we had to be diverted to Frankfurt, Germany due to airport closure in London.
Sis was happy to get an extra cop from another country to fill her passport, what she didn't expect was getting stuck there for more than 2 days!

"imprinting yourself however small you are"~ Juin. Might as well take it as a blessing in disguise and have a lil walk around

~snowdrops are falling in my hair~ It was snowing like crazy in Frankfurt. Was really awesome to see different snowflakes stuck to me gloves and me hair!




my sis and I in a mall with no shops open but xmas deco everywhere. We were walking to the Vinex Market(hope i spelt it right) or Christmas market (to be safe) and ended up in here due to boots with heels, d ones we were wearing when we got dumped out of the plane with no luggage.

my sis... In Chichester by now, this is in front of the town cathedral.
Chichester-Brighton-Chichester... with d lovebirds~ o.O (Sometimes, would rather walk alone...)




























Well, it is sunny now, but daylight is only bout 9 to 4, so we didn't bring along much sunshine, but we seem to did stop the snow. *hmmm... are we or am i an incarnation of some Weather Goddess?* LOL

No comments: